THIS SERVICED IS ONLY PROVIDED BY VANESSA: This services is design for the male who loves to keep himself well groomed down below. Please call for details or questions
These are often called waxing contraindications when it could be harmful to you to use this hair removal method.
- You currently take Accutane or have stopped taking it less than a year ago.
- You’re taking any prescription acne medication.
- You have lupus or AIDS.
- You’re in cancer therapy getting chemotherapy or radiation.
- CAUTION: when you’re on blood thinners, RETIN-A and antibiotics
Things you can do to prepare for waxing:
- Let it grow…but not too long
- Exfoliating before waxing keeps the dead skin cells at bay, and it allows hairs to break through the surface
- Moisturize days leading up to the waxing and also after
- Take an Advil or Aleve 45min before appointment
- Try to use a daily serum for ingrown hairs, and always exfoliate to keep your skin soft and smooth in between waxes